New Blog: ᎷᏋᎧᏇ ᏝᎧᏉᏋᏒᏕ


 Hello to everyone!

Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Zoe and I am 15 years old. I know English and Turkish languages very well. I can speak other languages too.

__________________________________________________________________

This is a new gaming fan blog. For now, I'm just running it, but we can run it with a friend in the future, or a few friends can come too!

__________________________________________________________________

You can find the game I'm talking about at https://www.meowplayground.com/game# guys! Definitely log in and play with your google account, we can say I fell in love with it as soon as I discovered the game.

Hey I forgot something! You won't know how to play when you enter the game, right!?

Everything will come soon, if you wait a little bit, we plan to be the best fan blog!

For now, see you soon, take care! ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Admin👀